Mark A. LeDoux, M.D., P.A.
Dr. Mark LeDoux is awarded as a Texas Rising Star by Super Doctors 2017
Dr. Mark LeDoux is awarded as a Texas Rising Star by Super Doctors seen in Texas Monthly third year in a row. By strict selection process he is listed as one of the states top providers in his field. He expresses great honor and gratitude for being selected for this award.
Statement of Clinical Interest
Dr. LeDoux was born in Lake Charles, LA, and raised in Port Neches, TX. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Lamar University where he was an internationally ranked 400m hurdler. He continued on and graduated from medical school from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio in 2004.
After medical school, Dr. LeDoux completed his Surgery Internship in Houston at Christus St. Joseph’s. His Anesthesiology training was then completed in 2008, at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas. There, he also completed an American Board of Anesthesiology accredited Fellowship in Interventional Pain management. He is board certified in Anesthesiology as well as Pain Management by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
Beyond delivering the highest level of technical care, Dr. LeDoux is committed to providing a compassionate and comprehensive approach for his patients. His goal is to restore functionality in their everyday schedule as well as overall quality of life.
Education & Training
- 2009 ABA Accredited Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- 2008 Clinical Anesthesia Residency-Year 2,3 University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- 2007 Clinical Anesthesia Residency-Year 1,2 University of Texas HSC, San Antonio, TX
- 2005 General Surgery Internship-Preliminary Christus St. Joseph Hospital, Houston, TX
- 2004 Doctor of Medicine, May 2004 University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio, TX
- 2000 Bachelor of Science, Biology Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist (ABA)
- Board Certified Pain Management (ABA)
- Texas Board of Medical Examiners
- Medtronic Pain Theory and Technique Workshop, Baltimore, MD, August 2009.
- St. Jude Practice Management, Plano, TX June 2009
- Medtronic Practice Management 101, Dallas, TX June 2009
- Arthrocare Spine Wand and Tumor Coblation, Dallas, TX, February 2009
- Cadaver Workshop UTSW, Informative lectures and workshop in Interventional Pain techniques, January 2009
- Medtronic Interventional Pain Management-Spinal Cord Stimulators, Dallas, TX October 2008
- Metronic/Kyphon Kyphoplasty Instructional Course, Dallas September 2008
- Advanced Bionics: Spinal Cord Stimulators, San Diego, CA September 2008
Publications & Presentations
- Ziconotide’s Efficacy In the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain, Case Reports and Discussion by Brian Bruel, M.D., Assistant Professor UTSW Pain Management, Mark LeDoux, M.D., Clement Yeh, M.D . Accepted for review by Spine Journal, November 2009.
- Opioid Induced Hyperalgesia-UTSW Pain Management Journal Club, November 2008.
- Vertebral Compression Fractures-Pain Management Grande Rounds, UTSW, September 25, 2008.
- Chronic Pain Syndromes-Vapor Camp, Review course for incoming Anesthesiology residents at UTSW, September 7, 2008.
- Radiofrequency Procedures-Dallas VA Medical Center Pain Management Grande Rounds, August 21, 2008.
- Local Anesthetic Toxicity, Diagnosis and Management-Lecture to Parkland Operating Room Recovery Nursing Staff, November 16, 2007.
- Inotropes, Lecture on Pharmacology and Perioperative Uses, UTSW Cardiac Anesthesiology Grande Rounds, October 17, 2007.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction-Diagnosis and Management-Dallas VA Critical Care Grande Rounds, September 21, 2007.
- Intercostal and Interpleural Nerve blocks-Pain Management Grande Rounds, UT- Health Science Center San Antonio, January 22, 2007.
- Today’s Superbug: Methicilin-resistant Staph aureus, Christus St. Joseph’s Department of General Surgery Grande Rounds, Houston, TX, October 6 ,2004.
- The New England Journal of Medicine, “C-Reactive Protein may be a Marker of Susceptibility to the Seroton Syndrome: a First Report”, letter to the editor by Mark LeDoux, MS4; Kenneth Braslow, Resident in Psychiatry, & Thomas M. Brown, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio.
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- American Medical Association
- Texas Pain Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Clinical Anesthesiology
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)/Biacuplasty (Transdiscal radiofrequency)
- Nucleoplasty/Disc Decompression
- Gasserian/sphenopalatine ganglion blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Nerve Blocks for Headaches
- Sympathetic Blocks/Neurolytics
- Epidural steroid injection (ESI)/Caudal ESI/Lysis of Adhesions
- Selective Nerve Root Block/Transforaminal ESI
- Medial branch nerve block/Facet Joint injections
- Radio frequency ablation
- Sacroiliac joint injection
- Botulinum toxin neuromuscular injections
- Intra-articular, bursal, and trigger point injections
- Regenerative Medicine for Pain Management and Alopecia
- Family Activities
- Personal Fitness and Sports Enthusiest
- Avid Runner and Former International Ranked Collegiate Hurdler
- 2013 World Masters Champion 400M Hurdles, Porto Alegre, Brazil
If you would like to reach out to Dr. Ledoux to schedule an appointment, use Dr. Ledoux’s form below.
Dr. LeDoux is excited to announce his practice’s expansion into Turtle Creek.